Monday, June 3, 2013

June is Mini Album Month

I love mini-albums. A whole story, right there in a tiny little book! This month I'm going to be sharing lots of mini-albums that I've created over the past five years or so.

I thought June would be a great time to feature mini-albums because most of my favorite mini-albums are from road trips and vacations. There's just something really fun about going back and flipping through a mini-album to relive the best moments of a trip.

This is the homepage for the entire month. Bookmark this page. I will be updating this page with a link to each mini-album as well as links to some great mini-albums I've found around the web. By the end of the month, this page will be filled to the brim with mini-album inspiration!

If you have a mini-album to share, please add a link in the comments below. The Happy Mail challenge for this month will be mini-album themed. Make sure to add your new mini-book creations to that thread or post a photo on instagram and tag @rukristin and use the hashtag #HappyMailChallenge in the comments to be entered to win an awesome happy mail package from me!

Mini-Albums I've Created:
1. Chicago Flip Down Mini-Album
2. Baltimore Baseball Card Page Protector Mini-Album
3. NYC Chipboard Envelope Binder Album

Mini-Albums I Love:
1. Soraya's Minibook In a Box
2. Mini Albums from Lemon & Raspberry

PS -- If you're looking for a great new mini-album technique that you can use over and over again, with items just from your stash, check out my latest workshop Fold It In.  Learn how to make an accordion-style mini-album in minutes. With step-by-step instructions and over 80 pages of inspiration from 10 amazing contributors, this workshop will leave you making mini-albums all summer.