Sunday, July 15, 2012

Free Silhouette Project Life Cut File


Today I'm Sharing a Free Silhouette Cut File for Project Life!


*** Update: I switched the file host to Google Drive, so for anyone who was having issues downloading/weird messages, it should be all fixed now ***

On Thursday I shared Project Life Version 1.5. My new way of making Project Life work for me. I'm making one page a week, cut my page protectors down, and I'm not sweating the imperfect pictures.


One of the pockets has this cute journaling card with the day of the week cut out. Kraft cardstock & the Silhouette cut file.



I'm not usually a Sunday blogger, but I promised to share this Project Life Silhouette cut file, and I wanted to make sure it was available this weekend for anyone who wanted to use it in this week's (or any week's) PL pages.



Download the file here: Project Life Silhouette Cut File

Feel free to share this cut file and alter it to your needs as long as any credit is attributed back to my blog, and please -- personal use only :)