Monday, February 28, 2011

Tired of being sick :/

I'm starting to get really tired of being sick all the time.  I've had a touch of a cold since I got back from Georgia, and its come back with a vengeance this morning. I woke up all congested, sore throat, earaches, not a happy camper---and when you mix that in with the way at which my headaches have been running my life lately; I'm getting to my wits end.  The worst part is the damper its putting on my creativity! I haven't been able to put much together since I got back from Georgia last weekend. 

In spite of my lack of creativity, there are a couple things I would like to share. First there is a new Project Life: Memorabilia post over up on Jessica*Bree's blog.  She highlighted a bunch of my new memorabilia pages, which I haven't been able to share anywhere else yet, so please head on over there and check them out! Here is a sneak of one of my fav's: 


I was also able to muster up just enough mojo to get two little ATC cards finished up for my Studio Calico ATC swap! I'm very excited for the swap--we're going to try to do it monthly--as I have a totally empty ATC spinner in my studio and it would look so much better filled up with little ATC art!


Hope everyone has a great Monday and the rest of your week! Remember that every Monday morning there's always a new Mojo Monday challenge over at the Creative Soup forums!