Friday, April 22, 2011

Get Messy - A Sneak & Lesson Plan

I'm back with another Get Messy update! If you haven't heard about Get Messy, its the TOTALLY FREE class I'll be teaching over at Creative Soup, starting on May 2nd.  We'll be getting a little bit messy with some art supplies.  Each lesson will focus on a different supply (some more native to scrapbooking than others) and how to incorporate that supply into your scrapbooking repertoire.

While I can't reveal the whole project to you now, I can tell you the names of each of the lessons and give you a sneak peek from one of my favorite pages!

Get Messy Lesson Plan
1. Introduction & Overview 
2. Misting
3. Inks & Inking
4. Acrylic Paints
5. Gesso
6. Watercolors
7. Modeling Paste
8. Gel Mediums
9. Embossing
10. Markers & Pens


Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to know more about the class, head over to Creative Soup or drop me a line here!