Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Talk Tuesday -- Time Travel!

Today's Talk Tuesday journaling prompt is up over at the new Creative Soup. Today's prompt talks about time travel.
Where would you travel, if you could go anywhere/anytime? Why?
Is there anyone you would want to meet in particular?
I think I have a couple answers. 

The 1960s--I think everything about the sixties was fascinating, the culture, the counter-culture;  I would love to have met Bobby Kennedy.

Revolutionary War Time. By far my favorite time in American History, the ideas that they came up with for the rights of all people are absolutely extraordinary ---and I would have loved to meet Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin; perhaps while they were over in Paris--because Paris at the time looked so very very cool.

or perhaps when Cleopatra was in Egypt, and some of her dealings with Rome.  Two incredible empires. There would be just so much to learn and take in!


Where would you go? Who would you talk to? Come join the conversation!


***Just a quick note, the Creative Soup Blog Hop has been extended until midnight tonight, so hop along and see all the awesome projects our creative team has come up with!