Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Challenge: Your Personality

Today I'm going to share a layout with you. I've been putting forth an effort to scrap more about myself--in an abstract way.  I'm trying harder to document how I think about things, how I feel about things, what I want, etc.  This layout was inspired by a challenge over at www.thecreativesoup.com

From Jessica Bree: I love taking personality tests. They help you think about what makes you unique and about how you deal with others and the world in general. This week your challenge is to use a personality test or quiz to inspire a layout about an aspect of your personality. Anything can work from how you are introverted to how your attention to detail helps you in your job.
Requirements: Create a layout (or mini) about at least one aspect of your personality and journal (at least 50 words) about how this aspect impacts your life. Don't feel this has to be serious... its okay to make fun of ourselves sometimes

And here is my layout: Introverted and Intuitive


Thanks for stopping by, and please check out the great Mojo Monday challenges offered by Creative Soup.