Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lots of Fun New Projects!

Happy November! We've already hit our first round of snow, so it feels a bit more like January here in NJ.

I'm diving in head-first here with a whole bunch of new scrappy things going on.

1. Creative Soup is moving to bi-monthly challenges that will also be featured on our blog.
2. I'm going to be helping out as part of the Creative Team at Scrap Freak.
3. I'm going to be showcasing the December Daily project both on Scrap Freak and here on my blog
4. I'm also going to be working on Project Life in the upcoming year, and you can follow my progress here as well as on ScrapFreak.
5. Both December Daily and Project Life are new boards for me on Pinterest, you can follow both of them here:

I'm doing a December Daily trinkets giveaway over at ScrapFreak, come check it out! I have plenty of fun supplies to go around.