Saturday, January 21, 2012

Country Fair

A quick layout up for the ScrapFreak Freaky Friday Challenge.

ScrapFreak - Freaky Friday Challenge

This Month's Storyteller Challenge is: Who, What, Where, When, & Why?

Sometimes it can be really difficult to get the words out right when journaling those special events. Too much? too little? What details do I leave in, which do I take out?

Use these five quick questions when asking yourself, where do I start? Grab a sheet of scrap paper, and start jotting down some notes. 

Who?
What? 
Where? 
When? 
Why?




I used the latest Studio Calico kit: County Fair (how perfect, right?). I added in a couple of embellishments from etsy and my stash to tie everything together.

This layout also has one of my favorite pictures of all time, the top left photo of the baby piglets drinking the milk from their mother, was one of the most precious things I've ever seen!

Thanks for stopping by!

-- Kristin