Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Project Life | Week 1




Project Life: Week One

I'm so excited to share my first Project Life pages with you. I'll admit, I was a bit nervous when I took on the project, but now I'm more than thrilled. I love that it keeps me honest about taking photos everyday and keeping up with the day-to-day happenings. I'm excited to see how the book evolves from week to week as well.

Here are my pages from week one. I used the Design A page protector on both pages. If the little photos are hard to see you can click on the photos to make them bigger.
Full Two Page Spread


Left Side

Right Side

I'm still feeling a little disjointed by all of the small pockets. I want each one of them to be its own layout. I think I need to be more okay with just throwing some pretty papers and a word or sticker on and leaving it as is.

Tomorrow I'm going to show off a little bit of my Project Life organization, I've been trying to figure out the best way to store my stuff, and I've finally found a way that works for me (for now that is).  Thanks for stopping by.

--Kristin