Friday, February 17, 2012

Reasons to Love



ScrapFreak's
Freaky Friday Challenge


Random: Poster Inspiration


I came across this poster and immediately had to save it. 

There were so many things that really grabbed at me, and I knew I would want to use it as inspiration.



Our challenge this week is to draw your inspiration from this poster. 

However it inspires you is totally up to you.

Here are a couple of things that stood out to me:
  • Big block lettering
  • Black background with various colors inside
  • The large grey polka-dot scalloped shape
  • The boxes of color over the letters
  • The statement itself, 'This is where I want to be'
  • The chalked-like look to the letters



Head over here to check out the challenge and some more great inspiration: http://www.scrapfreak.com/forum/showthread.php?1532-2.17-Freaky-Friday-Challenge-Random-Poster-Inspiration

And here's my take on the challenge:



Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

-- K