Thursday, March 22, 2012

Project Life | Weeks 7 & 8


Weeks 7 & 8

I've gotten a little behind on posting my PL pages -- I never remember to take pictures of them during the day. 

These were both pretty basic weeks, both in substance and in creativity. I was using mostly left-overs from my stash mixed in with some of February's Studio Calico kit. 

Week 7


Lots of memorabilia stuff this week. Stuck inside this page is an Obama postcard, a Milka chocolate bar wrapper, and the little card that came with my Valentine's Day flowers from Jeffrey. 



I was pretty bad at taking photos this week, so I just journaled a bunch about things I was thinking about throughout the week, some tv I was watching, stuff going on in the world. I'm sure there will be more weeks like this. 

Week 8


Week 8 was a bit of a mish-mash. We went to Eataly in NYC for my mom's birthday, and the rest of the week was stay-at-home random type stuff. 



I used my new typewriter to type up some thoughts on this years Oscars (meh). Really happy to have the typewriter though! Thanks mom :) 



Used an Elle's Studio Journaling tag and some Thickers for my title card this week. 


Was feeling a little artsy one night, so I decided to hand-cut the word love and just have some fun. Some stamping, some misting, some washi -- that awesome patterned paper was sent from Austria, isn't it amazing?


Since we had such a boring week, I just added a couple of snapshots and some more journaling cards about media -- I restarted reading Harry Potter and started watching Damages (so good). 

Even if I haven't been great with the sharing end of Project Life, I'm really loving the way that I am documenting the day-to-day stuff, and the fun random adventures that we get into on a daily basis. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

PS: We are going to see The Hunger Games tonight at Midnight! We have tickets for the grown-up movie theater, 21+ only. No screaming teenagers, and there are servers who bring food and drink right to your seat. And my favorite part -- the seats are spaced far enough apart that its impossible for people to kick the back of your seat!! SO Excited -- is anyone else going??