Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Week in Instagram: July 21st







Instagram is my favorite social media platform. Each Saturday I share some of my favorite instagram photos from the past week. My instagram username is rukristin. Please feel free to follow along and leave your username in the comments for me to follow back!


This week I'm in Chicago for the CHA (craft & hobby association) trade show as well as a little bit of sightseeing.



On my way to La Guardia airport in NYC to head out to O'Hare in Chicago.



A big cup of my Starbucks drink -- passion iced tea shaken lemonade, lightly sweetened.



My CHA badge. Many thanks to Cheryl Bogliolo for all her help and kindness (she's also a kick ass scrapper and teacher).



Downtown Chicago -- view from the hotel room.



The Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier. Loved my ride on it. Incredible views.



Out on the ledge at the Skydeck at the Willis (Sears) tower. It was definitely an experience.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll have a more in-depth Chicago post next week with my plans for a (not-so-mini) mini-album.