Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Off to CHA in Chicago!

I'm Leavin' on a Jet Plane!

I'm headed to Chicago for the Craft & Hobby Association summer trade show! This is my first time going and I'm super excited to hang out with new friends and get a chance to do some Chicago touristy things.

I'm gonna be carrying around this mini-book all week, jotting down notes, adding in pictures, business cards, and lots more -- its going to be a kind of interactive, organic, create as I go type scrapbook. I'm excited to see how it comes together.



Throughout the week I'll be posting some photos and reviews of the new products, new trends, and other fun stuff. For the most up-to-date photos, follow me on instagram (rukristin), as I'll be posting throughout each day at the show.

If you're hanging out at home this week, Two Peas is having an awesome CHA party with prizes, challenges, and giveaways. Check it out if you get a chance.