Friday, November 30, 2012

Grab 10 Random Pictures & Make a Minibook!

Sometimes I have a bunch of snapshots left over from other completed projects. I don't want to get rid of them so I throw them all in a box and leave them for another time. For this mini-book, I went into that box and picked out a bunch of pictures that have to do with 'home' and made a home-themed mini.

I started with the Basically Bare Wonky Windows album. I took apart the pages from the binding so that each page would be easier to decorate. This way I was also able to put them back in whatever order suited me best.

I folded the canvas page in half and hand-stitched the edges to create a pocket for extra photos. I also hand-stitched the word love onto a BB canvas Heart before attaching it to the canvas pocket.

Here is the completed book:


Here are a few close-ups, including the stitched page:




Thanks so much for stopping by to check out this fun book.

Supplies Used: Basically Bare: Wonky Windows Album, Canvas Heart Embellishments; American Crafts/Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic Collection; Pink Paislee Portfolio Collection; Zig Millenium Journaling Pen .03/Black; Washi Tape: Freckled Fawn