Monday, January 14, 2013

CHA Winter 2013: Top 5

Hi from Anaheim, CA!

It is SO cold (relatively) here; I really should have brought my winter jacket.

I've spent the last two days at the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show (CHA) and it is amazing. This year's show floor is exceptional and I promise there are a ton of great new (and innovative) products hitting the shelves in the next couple of months.

I've been taking pictures throughout the show of all my favorite booths and products. I'm also instagramming and tweeting when I can; so click through and see some of the great new products.

I'll have a full recap of CHA next week, but until then here are five quick favorites:

**Sorry the pictures suck -- the bright florescent lighting on the floor is awesome to actually look and feel the products; but absolutely terrible for photographing. 

1. Studio Calico -- Handbook: This cover is amazing, and my picture does it no justice. I cannot wait to use this for an awesome minibook!


2. Amy Tangerine -- Corrugated Cardstock: Love these colors. Coral, Teal, and Kraft. The texture is amazing, one of those papers you really need to pick up and touch.


3. Glitz Design -- Color Me Happy: Probably my favorite paper/embellishment line of the show. No photographs do it justice, the color in person just makes my heart so happy.


4. GCD Studio -- Sunkissed Brads and Paperclips: These are so much fun and perfect for Project Life.


5. Cosmo Cricket -- Tiny Stickers: Another Project Life favorite. Several fantastic new additions to the Tiny Stickers collection this time around; can't wait to play.


Thanks for stopping by. I'll have a full CHA recap up on Monday and Tuesday of next week. Be sure to stop back then for some in-depth reviews and a LOT more pictures. Send me a tweet or an email if you have any questions or are interested in anything in particular. I'll try to make my way over there and get you the information you're looking for!