Wednesday, February 27, 2013

30 Days of Lists Winner & Last Chance!


LISTING STARTS IN 24 HOURS!!


Congrats Laney! I'm sending an email your way. 

Don't fret! If you didn't win you can still register for 30 Days of Lists

Don't delay! the first prompt starts in a little more than 24 hours!



If you're still in need of listing supplies I have a VERY small quantity of Journal the Everyday kits left, as well as some Tiny Tabs albums, Journaling Cards, and alpha stamps in the shop.

If you're using a Journal the Everyday kit, make sure to share your project! #JournalTheEveryday 

Bonus!! All 30 Days of Lists participants get these exclusive printables I designed specifically for this round of 30 Days of Lists. These printables (and other great downloads & discounts) are only available to registered listers. 


If you still have any questions about 30 Days of Lists or Journal the Everyday please contact me, I'll do everything I can to help you. 


And registered listers, make sure to play along with #30Lists on twitter, instagram, and other social media sites!