Monday, March 11, 2013

Document What You Eat with DLW

Today I'm sharing my take on this week's Document Life Workshop challenge: Document What You Eat.

I'm using the Document Life Workshop weekly challenges to push me to include more documentation in my Project Life book. For this week's challenge I chose to take a 3x4 photo (project life size) and journal my thoughts directly on the photo in the empty space.


Now I can slip this card directly into my Project Life spread and be done. I love journaling directly on photos, its a big time saver -- and I think it gives it a really personal touch. I use a sakura microperm pen (permanent with a nib tip) to write on my photos. It's acid-free, permanent, and doesn't smudge at all. 

Check out the entire Document Life Workshop Challenge for more inspiration and a brand new template for documenting your favorite recipes.