Wednesday, April 24, 2013

On My Table: April Edition



I always have a steady stream of favorite products lying on my scrapbook table. Here's what's on my table this month:

1. Freckled Fawn Wood Chips: New weather shaped wood chips. I am totally loving all the various cloud shapes; and there's a lightning bolt! perfect for Harry Potter!
2. Currently Stamp: I've been using my currently stamp for more than just Currently Lists; its great for a quick note about what's going on right now.
3. Kelly Purkey White Alpha Stickers: White alpha stickers! Such a great font!! I'm going to need several sheets of these stickers. Love Love Love. So much.
4. Persnickety Prints Cardstock Prints: These are my go-to prints. I've been doing a lot of journaling direcly on photos lately, so I've been sticking with the cardstock prints. I like the soft art paper finish best.
5. Basic Grey's Kneehighs Patterned Paper: Loving this new line from Basic Grey. Bright feminine colors with bold graphic patterns. It's so me right now. I'm excited that Basic Grey has really picked it up a notch lately.
6. Sakura Souffle Pens: If you use woodchips, these pens are a MUST have. They act like a wood stain, coloring the top of the woodchip with the woodgrain still showing through.
7. Fab Label Washi: Labels on washi tape. Super fun and perfect for project life and mini-books. I use my microperm permanant pens to journal directly on the washi label. Love it.

What's on your table this month? Are there any products that you just can't put down?

Photo Credits: freckledfawn.com; simonsaysstamp.com; amazon.com; fab.com