May was awesome because...
- Jeffrey and Kristin both became college graduates AND Jeffrey got several job offers, and is taking the one that lets us stay here in NJ for another year.
- I released my first full-length online workshop: Fold It In. If you haven't already, make sure you check it out. It's a fabulous technique and we have an awesome facebook group with more inspiration each day.
- We did a lot of targeted media consumption. We finished two TV series that we were lingering on: Gilmore Girls and Arrested Development (again in preparation for the new season). We got around to watching some Mel Brooks movies: Blazing Saddles, History of the World Part I, and Robin Hood Men in Tights. And we're still obsessed with Mad Men and Game of Thrones.
- Becky came to visit and we had fun thrifting on Memorial Day. I picked up a yellow polkadot house coat from the 70s for $2. Definitely the best $2 I've ever spent.
- I made a couple of really cool projects including this instagram photo collage, a polaroid picture display, and a DIY iPhone contact picture tutorial.
- We've been working super hard on some behind-the-scenes stuff here at rukristin papercrafts. Be on the lookout for a new blog design and fully upgraded shop in the next few weeks!