Friday, May 8, 2009

hi hi everyone!

Hey everyone; hope you all had a great NSD!
There is actually a lot going on in my life; and I'll give everyone a quick run down of the things that I'm ready to talk about publicly.

My mom is having surgery today; as some of you remember she was really really sick the end of last year into this year; and today she goes for her final surgery to correct everything once and for all; so my thoughts are with her today. I love you lots mommy.

I'm going to Atlanta next week! omg I am SO SO SO SO SO excited. I totally 100% need a girls weekend and to get the hell out of Jersey for a bit. Jersey darling; I love you; but absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Work is going really well; I enjoy it a lot.

Samantha is almost ready to have her second baby! Its going to be a girl, and her name is going to be Lucy. I'm very very very excited at the prospect of scrapping a new baby girl!!

I've made a few changes in my life outlook; I've decided that I need to embrace who I am right now; and not necessarily worry about growing up too quickly. I mean; its going to happen whether I want it to or not; so I might as well get as much out of my youth as I can!

There is a lot going on in my personal life right now; its a bit topsy turvy, but I'm really really happy. Once everything settles down some; I'm sure I will share with everyone all of the things that are going on; and most of what has gone on.

Here are a couple NSD layouts that I worked on over the weekend!







Till later!

<3/K.