Friday, May 1, 2009

Quick Couple of Things.

I'm just here real quick; I have a zillion things to do before tomorrow and its already 3:30 in the morning!

Firstly; I was over at Ali Edward's Blog; and she posted this link about the Autism Society of America and AMC theaters teaming up to show some sensory friendly films. How totally cool is that? Stuff like that just makes me so friggin happy.

Second; I wanted to share a layout that I made last week for Tamara's recipe challenge. The recipe was:
  • Stitching, real or faux
  • rub-ons
  • a winged thing(bird, butterfly, fairy, etc.)


I hope you are all excited for National Scrapbooking Day! I'm going to my aunt's house to hang with my mom and my aunt for a while; I have a bunch of stuff I need to get done. But I'm really excited, and like I said before---everyone should totally hit up the Freak and check out their cyber crop; they are always awesome!!