Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today's Updates

Woke up late today, combo of allergies and staying up late playing Puzzle Quest 2 -- my current obsession.  Its a great mix of match-3 and RPG, highly addictive.

Now I'm gonna put firefly on and start to tackle that closet that I has been working on yesterday.

Couple of interesting things going on today.

The Senate has finally passed a bill saying that commercials need to be the same volume as other tv programming.  As stupid as this sounds, I've been waiting for this for a long time, its so annoying to have the tv set at the perfect volume, only to have your ears start bleeding when a commercial comes on!


Underwire bras make you poop less? What?

Here's another story from Jezebel, about an FTM who becomes Mr. Fix-It. 

Alright, I'm gonna start making some dinner too! Be back later with a round up of today's media consumption!