Sunday, January 23, 2011

BooYay! Saturday--late night edition.

Yay - OB Tampons are gonna be back on shelves soon --now you wont have to buy OB Ultra Fluid Lock tampons - Lot of 5 boxes: qty 200 - eBay 
Boo -  Maybe the most terrifying product ever. The Snazzy Napper
Yay - Football tomorrow! The last day of real football before the Super Bowl. Let's Go Jets!
Boo - Weather Forecast says at least another FOOT of snow on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. OMG.
Yay - Two concerts this week! Brad Mehldau @ Carnegie Hall on Wedesday, and Sharon Jones and the Dapp Kings next Saturday.
Boo? Yay? Idk? - My last week before my 25th birthday. I think I'm feeling boo right now.

And I'll leave you with a picture of the AMAZING muffins I made. Here's a link to the recipe. They were so so good! The secret is making a blueberry jam with a cup of blueberrys and some sugar, and then swirling that into the muffin batter. Every bite has awesome blueberry flavor!