Thursday, January 20, 2011

Photo Thursday


Hey everyone, I've been a bit under the weather lately, so I haven't gotten much crafty stuff done; hopefully today I'll be able to catch up! I've been home most of the week laying down with like a cold/flu thing, but yesterday we went out and ran a couple errands and went to the movies to see True Grit! I absolutely loved it. I'm a huge Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon fan, and omg the girl was just incredible. It was an amazing story.

Here are a couple of pictures from our escapades yesterday!

Lunch at Chick Fil A


Jeffrey face at the movie theater.

Photobucket
Silly picture of the two of us at the movies.

Halo Farm - World's Largest MicroDairy <3
Trader Joe's

That's it for now, I'll be back soon with some scrappy stuff! Thanks so much for looking :)