Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mojo Monday and Talk Tuesday

Things are really heating up over at Creative Soup.

We had our first Mojo Monday yesterday. Mara gave us a great Get Personal challenge, these are great all about me challenges. This will be a great way for everyone to get back to scrapping about themselves! And at the end of the year you'll have twelve great All About Me pages!

The first one is called 11 for 11
As we start the New Year off most of us make resolutions or pick one little word to guide us or maybe generally just think about what we want the year to hold for us and our families. So for this challenge I want us to be a little selfish!

For this inaugural Get Meaningful challenge I want you to scrap your wish list of 11 things you want in 2011! Big or small – serious or fun think about what 11 things you would want this year if you could have anything at all! What is it about these 11 things that make the top of your wish list? Any chances for them becoming reality?? 


Head over to Mojo Monday at Creative Soup and show us your take on Mara's Fabulous Challenge! And tell the Creative Soup CT girls how absolutely incredible their layouts are!! This challenge is on my to-do list for asap! I love all about me challenges, especially list ones! I'm such a list girl!


Talk Tuesday is another feature we're going to have over at Creative Soup.  Being questioned and having to come up with real answers is always one of the best ways to get my creativity going. So every Tuesday we are going to have one thought provoking question, maybe a little serious, maybe a little silly. 


Today's Question is: What is your favorite word, and why?


You can check out the forum post here. Feel free to answer in the thread, or blog your answer and link it back so we can all get to know each other a little better!


Here's my answer: 

My favorite word is Cat!

My alter-ego is a cat, and I go around the house saying the word cat all the time. Its a fun short word that you can say any time and make into songs very easily. 

But I think the reason that its my favorite is mostly because I always smile when I say it!


Over the next couple days I'm going to be rearranging all my scrappy and art stuff around! I'm super excited to get everything organized again!