Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Mojo - Get Sketchy!

Happy Monday!!

Monday means we have another Monday Mojo Challenge up for you over at Creative Soup!

This week's challenge is a Sketch Challenge! This month we were lucky enough to have an exclusive sketch designed for us from the awesome gals over at Sassy Lil Sketches. Check out the challenge thread here! The Creative Team over at the Soup really outdid themselves this time! Love everyone's take on the sketch.

Here's the Sketch:


And here is my take on it!! (As you all know I do have a bit of a hard time following direct instructions; so I changed it up a bit).  I used six square photos instead of the big photo, and then I moved my journaling up to the upper left corner and eliminated the banner.



And while I was watching football yesterday afternoon, I grabbed this little canvas (atc sized) that I bought from Urban Outfitters while I was in Las Vegas last December.  Its stayed totally blank for over a year, and yesterday I decided to try to decorate it a bit. I probably changed the paint about 30 times. Painting it blue, then green, then yellow, then orange...I had no clue what I was doing. But this is what I ended up with; and I'm really happy with it. It now sits in my scrappy area.


Thanks so much for looking! Remember to head on over and check out that sketch! Hopefully some pictures later today or tomorrow of my new and organized scrappy area!!