Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed In Wednesday!

Sooooooo we got another 8 inches of snow last night, so we'll be staying in again today. Good thing Jeff ran out to the grocery store yesterday morning because of course everything was sold out by last night.

I'd like to share a layout that I made with the new Studio Calico Who's Who kit. The pictures are from brunch in Philadelphia over Labor Day weekend. This kit is very fun, but its making me nervous! I keep refraining from just cutting into the paper! I need to get over that today and just start going at it.


Photobucket

Isn't the bookshelf stamp to die for? I need to make a little mini or something with some more book related materials. Thanks for looking! Hopefully I'll get out of my creative rut and have a little more for you tomorrow!

Until then :)
K.