Friday, February 25, 2011

Back to Reality World

Wow, its been a while. Last Thursday I flew down to Atlanta for Bree's birthday. We rented a cabin in North Georgia and cropped the whole weekend! It was warm and beautiful, and I was able to spend time outside in just a tshirt and shorts!

Photobucket


When I got there, the girls surprised me with some belated birthday celebrations of my own! I got some wonderful presents and on Friday night at the cabin we had a "southern ho-down" in honor of my b-day.  Here are a couple pics from the party!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Kim and I both tried one sip of the moonshine. It tasted like I was drinking fire. It was pretty much the worst thing I've ever put in my body.  But the jar was awesome, and is now my paintbrush jar!

And one of the best parts of the weekend was splitting up our 35 rolls of washi tape! I now have washi in almost every color!! I've been playing with it non-stop.  Anyone else on the washi tape bandwagon?



I got a lot done at the crop, but I still need to put the finishing touches on a bunch of layouts and a minibook of Vegas. Hope to get them up soon! Thanks for reading :)