Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Home Alone Time

The amount of stuff I get done when I'm left alone for a while is pretty astounding.  First, I have gotten a ton of scrappy stuff done! a couple layouts, a mini book, and a Valentine's Day present! I've already posted the layouts and the mini, and today I'll share the little V-day present I made.  I've also watched an incredibly embarrassing amount of Bones---like in a serious serious way.

I've also been trying to pack up a little bit of my scrap stuff to head to Atlanta on Thursday morning.  I really don't want to check a bag, so I'm gonna try to fit everything in my carry-on bags.  This will also ensure that I don't over-pack--like I always do. 

For his present--I covered one of the Maya Road chipboard mailboxes. This way, whenever I feel like writing him notes--which is like all the time--I have a little place that I can put them for him before he stores them away in the drawer next to the bed (yes honey, I know your secret). I didn't feel like taking out the big camera to snap the pictures, so here are a couple Instagram photos of my project. 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

And because I couldn't give him a card on Valentine's Day, I made this little photo and texted it to Jeff last night.
Photobucket

Jeffrey will be home in about two hours, we have a long list of stuff to do before I leave for Atlanta, the Watson episodes of Jeopardy, Glee, and we just got the You Don't Know Jack video game--so excited! Thank you all so much for your kind words over the past few days, it really means a lot to know that there are nice people out there:)