Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life:Stuff:Me:2011 -- Part II

I've been quietly working on my Project Life: Memorabilia album this whole month. Although I've been pretty bad about taking photos of my pages. Last night I set out to rectify the situation, and I'm so glad to be able to share my project with you.  


To learn more about the project itself, you can either visit the PLM (Project Life:Memorabilia) forum over at Creative Soup, or check out Jessica Bree's Blog. She's posting an update every Sunday with some pages and ideas from a few different people working on PLM! There is no start date or due date, so feel free to play along anytime!

Photobucket

Today I have two pages that I'm going to share with you. Both of these pages were made out of memorabilia/stuff that I collected. The first is a box of chocolate pudding from Trader Joe's; and the second is a bunch of Scatergories score cards glued together. 

Photobucket
Front

Photobucket
Back

I've been keeping my box of scraps with me when I've been working on my PLM book; and just throwing random scraps on a page.  I've been also trying to make this a "green" project--I figure if I'm making it a point to save and use all of this memorabilia and other stuff, then I should make an effort to also use my scraps and embellishments that I've been holding onto forever. It feels fantastic to be using all this stuff!

The "Game Night" page pictured below is actually kind of a mini book in itself. There are three separate pages made out of the score cards.  Its been really fun making these interactive sorts of pages to put in this book. Its a very "hands-on" type approach.  I also really love the colors in this one, that bluish teal with the orangy-red.

Photobucket
Front


Photobucket
Page 2
Check out the journaling below, its one of my favorite game stories ever. Rebecca and I have the silliest time together. Jeffrey just looks at us like we are both nuts. But what can I say? We have so much fun together!

Photobucket

More PLM later in the week! I worked on a book that is made of only last year's memorabilia. Thank you so much for looking!