Sunday, March 6, 2011

A few more layouts to share!

Hi hi Everyone! Happy Sunday.

Today I'm off with my mommy and my sister to the Philadelphia Flower Show, this year's theme is Springtime in Paris! Doesn't that just sound fantastic! I'm sure I'll have lots and lots of pictures when I get back, but for now; here are some more layouts that I'd like to share with you!

This first one was so much fun. I am really into these calendar papers, and I got to use my cloud punch again (I'm so totally obsessed!) and some SC wood veneers!

Photobucket


and a closeup:

Photobucket

I was feeling very messy with this one, and just kinda wanted to see how a couple different techniques would look on a page--the strip going down the right hand side is a bunch of the same photo with some gesso painted on top for a whitewashed look. 


Photobucket

The border for this next page is made from some black washi tape that I ripped in half to get the torn edge look. I think it came out pretty neat! I used water color crayons for that circle doodle up in the left hand corner---which reminds me; I get to go to my favorite art store today! Artist and Craftsman's Workshop in Philly is just the best!


Photobucket

And this last one might look a little familiar.  Its the same layout I blogged on Thursday night; but I thought it would be good to take a real picture of it, instead of an Instagram pic! 


Photobucket

And a closeup where you can see the strips of washi tape and a little bit more of the hand-painted skyline!


Photobucket


Thanks again so much for looking! Can't wait to get back and share Flower Show pictures with everyone!