Thursday, March 24, 2011

Who's this Girl?

Doesn't it just feel fantastic when you finally finish a project that's just been hanging around?  I've had this mini book just sitting on my desk, 90% done, for almost four months now.  So over the weekend, I promised myself that I would make the time to finish up and share it with everyone.

This was such a fun project. I grabbed one of those Fancy Pants 8x8 mixed up albums, cut the pages in half, and scrapped 13 random things about myself!  It was great to play with acrylic, felt, and chipboard all in the same project.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lots more photos after the jump!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you've stuck around to the bottom of the post, thank you so much for looking! I really love sharing my work with all of you. I feel so wonderful when I read all the awesome comments that everyone leaves.  Thanks again for letting me be a part of this great community :) If you have any questions about the project, let me know and I'd love to answer any and all!