Monday, June 27, 2011

Mojo Monday: 6.27 Get Crafty-- Fonts

Its Mojo Monday time again! Head on over to Creative Soup for a great challenge. This week's challenge comes from Kim, and its all about Fonts! 
Use a minimum of 5 fonts on your project. Try mixing fonts in the same word. This is a nice way to use us some of the alpha sets that you have where you are all out of a letter. Or how about putting emphasis on a certain words in your journaling by using a different font than the rest of the writing.
I loved this challenge. It came very naturally to me; I love using different typefaces on my pages and projects. Word art and typography are one of my favorite art forms. My layout is about my little stuffed pig (who is a die-hard NY Jets fan) and a picture I took of her during the NFL playoffs this past season. 




Supplies Used: KI Memories: Calendar Paper, Studio Calico: Fabrips, Pink Cloud Rub-ons, Day of the Week Rub-ons, Hambly: Purple Rub-ons, Sassafrass: Grid Letters,American Crafts: Thickers & Zing (leaf), Maya Road: Star Chipboard (Embossed with leaf Zing), Making Memories: Black letters, Washi Tape 

Check out the challenge here. The CT did such a great job with this challenge, and I hope you all love it as much as we did!