Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Red Hair!

My hair is now red. Last week I finally got up the courage to dye it.


I've been wanting to go red for such a long time, but just never did.  I picked up a couple boxes of color at Target, and my sister was nice enough to do all the actual dying--I just sat there and waited.  I remembered to take pictures of the entire process, so I could scrap it later on.



I keep forgetting that its red. Anytime I look in a mirror, its like, "oh hey, right--red hair".  I'm still trying to figure out how to document it. I have lots of pictures---so I could do a bunch of little ones and then a big photo of the finished product on a layout, or I could do a mini-book, or just a layout with 1-2 photos; I'm not sure. What does everyone think? layout? mini? Leave a comment and let me know.

Remember the Creative Soup CT call is due tomorrow, we would really love to see some more great talent! We're a great group of crafters; no-drama, laid back, and fun to hang around with. I really hope you apply. The link is here: Creative Soup CT Call.