Monday, August 1, 2011

CKC Valley Forge

Jeff and I drove out to Valley Forge for the Creating Keepsakes convention.  We left Friday afternoon, and then got home Saturday night --- we were even able to sneak in dinners at two of our all-time favorite restaurants, Teikuko and Sophie's.

I was able to pick up a bunch of new S-CHA releases, stuff that had just come out last week! Studio Calico had an incredible booth (and I was able to take two of their classes, and meet their awesome SC girls). I picked up a bunch of paper, the kraft stickers, and 10 Mr. Huey's!  The new Mr. Huey colors are to die for!


I also picked up some of the new Amy Tangerine line -- the dimensional stickers and some paper; as well as some of the new My Mind's Eye. I'm really very happy with all of the new goodies I got!.