Monday, November 14, 2011

December Daily.

I've made a major commitment this season! I'm going to be working diligently on my December Daily project. For those of you who are new to December Daily, check out Ali Edward's introduction page. It's basically a daily recording of all the events that surround the holiday. The key to this project is creating the shell of your book in advance, so during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, you can just insert your photos, journal, and go.

This week I'll start posting photos of the inside of my book. I've been working super hard on overlay bookmarks which will go in between each of the page protectors to mark the day.



Next up on my to-do list is my cover, which I'm really struggling with ideas for at this point. Hopefully I'll be able to find some great inspiration from around the web.