Wednesday, November 16, 2011

December Daily Overlays

December Daily: In Progress

Here are very quick photos of my December Daily overlays. These are each about 1/3rd of the size of a whole page and will go in between each of the page protectors as a marker for the day. 

I'm going with a combination of traditional and non-traditional Christmas colors; which is the general Christmas tone is in our house during the holiday. 

Sorry for all the glare -- I'll share better photos when I have my cover and foundation pages finished up as well; but I just wanted to show off these really fun overlays as soon as I could.

one through five

six through ten

eleven through fifteen

sixteen through twenty

twenty-one through twenty-five


It felt really good to use up the random trims and ribbons that I've had lying around forever, it added just the right amount of dimension and interest. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm really having a great time working on this project with all the fabulous inspiration out there this year!