Friday, November 18, 2011

December Daily | Cover

After much struggle, I finally had a breakthrough in my December Daily cover. I knew that I wanted to mist the cover, but I wasn't sure where I was headed beyond that.


First I grabbed an old pink Hambly Christmas tree rub-on and placed it on the right side of my chipboard cover. I took an acrylic snowflake shape and used it as a mask, I then chose Mr. Huey Barnwood and misted all over the cover. The mist resisted the rub-on, so it really comes through against the grey background. I used a white pen to outline the snowflake and then stuck a felt bird embellishment on top. I added 'Christmas 2011' with green foam thickers and finished it up with some lime green twill along the right hand side.

Next up: Foundation pages. Slate Grey and white this year.