Friday, December 2, 2011

December Daily | Day 2

TGIF. It is the first Friday of December, and the start to the first weekend of the Christmas season! Tree lighting, NYC, and a Christmas concert are on the agenda.

Today I'm sharing with you the second half of my December Daily inside pages: Day 13 through Day 25. Each page is made of grey cardstock. The pages on the left side of the album have a white vertical stripe, as well as a strip of washi tape.

Days 1 through 12 are here: DD Foundation: Part 1.

The overlays are all cut down to 2.5x8.5 and numbered for each day of the month.

Day 13

Day 14

Day 15

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18

Day 19

Day 20

Day 21

Day 22

Day 23

Day 24

Day 25

My binder is pretty full up, but I'm hoping that the overlays with the brads are taking up most of the bulk.  If I add photos and journaling to the outer parts of the pages instead of near the spine, I shouldn't be adding too much more bulk.