Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Daily | Days 7 & 8

I'd like to take a second and thank my boyfriend Jeff for being super awesome and supportive of everything I do, especially my crafty endeavors.  Lots of love. Today I get to show off his favorite December Daily page so far (Day 7).

That being said, here are days 7 and 8 of my December Daily, all my previous pages can be seen here: December Daily pages. A little bit of back-story about Day 7. Day 7 is Jeff's favorite page, we went to go see a 'Live in HD Met Opera' simulcast showing of Satyagraha, an opera by Phillip Glass about Ghandi. It was spectacular---and 4.5 hours long, lol. So to commemorate our night, I printed out the libretto onto some grid paper, and used that as my background. I love how it came out. Super simple & right to the point.

Day 7 - with overlay

Day 7 - Satyagraha

Day 8 - with overlay

Day 8 - Making Christmas Cards

How is everyone else keeping up with their DD? What are your biggest roadblocks? I'm finding that I was having a really hard time remembering to take pictures, so I set a couple of timers on my phone to remind me that I need to take pictures throughout the day.