Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Project Life Journaling Cards


I stayed up late tonight working on some new Project Life journaling printables. I'm gonna pull out my Project Life stuff tomorrow when my new Studio Calico box gets here, and I thought it would be great to have a couple new printables to play around with.




There are two 2.9x4 cards. 'Today' and Photo'. And another 4x6 card with 'This was fun.' They're all together on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper for super easy printing. 

Download the file by clicking on the link below the photo. 

I'm super excited to use these cards. I used the corner rounder to soften up the edges, and I have my eye on the 'that was fun' card to use for the Super Bowl. As soon as I'm finished using these in my new Project Life pages, I'll be back to show those off.

Thanks again for stopping by!

-- Kristin