Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Inspiration: Balzer Designs

Happy Tuesday!

Julie over at Balzer Designs (in conjunction with her friend Nathalie) has come up with this great year-long challenge project, Second Floor
Second Floor

The goal of Second Floor is to push you outside of the box, to try new things, and to give yourself time and space to screw up. Julie's theory is that after a year of these challenges, you will become a better artist because of it.

I'm going to try to play along with Julie and her Second Floor project. I think its a great idea, and I could use the challenges to push myself outside of my own comfortable area.

You can check out the origins of the project here.
You can check out Julie's description of the Second Floor project here.

And the first prompt is up today: Challenge #1: Gold Paint

Check it out!