Saturday, March 10, 2012

Layout: All You Need is Love

Happy Weekend Everyone!!

It has gotten unseasonably warm here. It feels really great to finally have all the windows open and for the sun to be shining in.

Today I'd like to share a layout with you -- I had a lot of fun making this one.


I took the Sunburst (from Studio Calico) 4x6 stamp, and embossed with gray powder -- I then extended all of the starburst lines with some brightly colored scraps that I had lying around. 

I grabbed a tag and masked it with some star stickers before misting it with Mr. Huey Clay. You can see a few of those stars on the left hand side of the tag, along with some baker's twine. 


I had so much fun making this layout -- I need to remember how much I like working with bright colors on a neutral background. This layout comes across as very 'me' I think. 

Thanks for stopping by!

-- Kristin