Monday, March 26, 2012

Project Life | Week 9

Week 9 | Feb 27 - Mar 4

I love my pages this week. I think that's the first time I'm really able to say how pleased I am with the way these came out. I used the March Studio Calico kit -- and it came together so quickly. 

One of the best things about Project Life is how easy it is to sneak lots of little goodies in here and there.  I tend to use lots of older products from my stash, as well as partially used stuff that I would be less likely to pull out for a layout or mini-book. 

Two Page Spread:
 Left Side: 

 Right Side: 

The Details:


The above pic has two awesome vintage ledger paper sheets from Stupid Flamingo


TwoGirlzStuff still makes my favorite labels -- they are so reasonable too. 


Really catchy title on this one huh :) I think I could use those October Afternoon letter stickers on pretty much anything. 


Since I'm pretty boring, I do use a lot of filler in my book. Some random patterned paper that I like and a sticker or some quick journaling about something (Gilmore Girls this week) that's going on. 


My mommy let me borrow one of her typewriters! It's sitting all pretty on my desk, and I love using it -- even if I really need spell check and a backspace button. 


The little journaling spot is from one of the $2 Smash journaling pads. They are definitely one of the best bargains out there right now -- especially since there are multiples of the same cards, if you split it up with a friend or two you can get so much variety. 


The yellow letters are these thickers, altered a bit with some yellow pan pastel. They have a matte surface so they soaked up the pastel really well, and gave a really fun vibrant color. 

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to share any of my work with a link back to the blog. 

Also check out my FacebookTwitter, & Pinterest pages for updates and more inspiration!
(also I just really like new friends)