Thursday, March 1, 2012

Two New March Projects

“If March comes in like a lion, it will go out like a lamb.

I'm excited to be working on two new ongoing projects for the month of March. 

The first is a Studio Calico class from Maggie Holmes "Happy Little Moments". Its an altered book class, and since taking an altered book class in NYC with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, I've been wanting to do more.  



I altered a book for Jeff for Christmas, and I'll be sharing that later on this month as well. 

The second project is 30 Days of Lists: March Edition. I first came across 30 Days of Lists in September, and had fun with the prompts. I'm excited to do it again. 

Click here to join 30 Days of Lists

This month I hope to be incorporating some of my lists into Project Life, I think they'll be a perfect addition to the pages. I've been trying to add a little more 'random me thoughts' type stuff. 


Is anyone else also doing either of these projects? Leave me a link, I always like having more inspiration for a project!