Friday, April 13, 2012

Project Life Inspiration | April Newsletter

Hi Everyone :)

I'm really glad to be back with something super special that I've been working on for a while.

I've been doing Project Life inspiration posts for a while here and over at ScrapFreak.com. I find so much creative buzz in the various Project Life albums being created and shared online.

I'm super happy to announce that from now on, Project Life Inspiration will be a monthly newsletter!

Project Life Inspiration | April is a PDF document and can be downloaded here.

This month's issue contains inspiration from Amy Tan, Geralyn Sy, Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and lots more.








Project Life Inspiration comes out the first week of each month. This month's issue was delayed due to the tragic passing of my youngest cousin Jimmy. We love you more than we were ever able to say. 

If you are interested in the newsletter being sent to your email please click here and let me know.