Tuesday, April 17, 2012

2012 Captured // April Guest



Hi Everyone! 

I'm excited to share with you all that Lisa Truesdell (gluestickgirl around the web) asked me to participate in this month's Two Peas Captured class! Captured is a year long class dedicated to Project Life. A new lesson debuts on the 15th on every month. Full details here: 2012 Captured // April

I'm a huge fan of Captured, and I love the themes for this month's class -- Washi tape & Catching up when you get behind. Guesting along with me this month was the *amazing* Marcy Penner -- who has one of my favorite Project Life styles. 


Here's the spread I created for Captured. 









I'll be back on Thursday with some more details on using washi tape, and what I do when I'm running behind on my book. 


Until then make sure to check out Captured


and if you need even more Project Life Inspiration, please check out my monthly Project Life Inspiration Newsletter -- filled with tons of great tips, tricks, and freebies from around the web.