Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Right Now: A Me Layout

Happy Tuesday Everyone! 

Today I wanted to share a quick and fun layout that I created over the weekend, inspired by a challenge over at Scrapping From the Inside Out

I wanted to record a bunch of things that I love RIGHT NOW--a very 'in-the-moment' type layout. I didn't care if they were trendy things, or things that might not even be around in a few months, I'm into them right now and that was important enough for me.


I used my silhouette to cut a heart shape in the center and my 'right now' title at the bottom. I then backed the heart with some contrasting patterned paper and poked ten holes around the page for the brads. I wrapped a piece of twine around the brad before sticking it into the paper--and then pulled the twine through the center of the heart. I did this for each of the brads and then added a whole bunch of handwritten journaling around the page. 

Thanks for stopping by! If you do any 'in-the-moment'/right now scrapping, please leave me a link in the comments, I'd love to check it out!

Kristin