Saturday, June 16, 2012

Layout: Who Killed Rosie Larson??

I'm super obsessed with AMC's The Killing. It's a drama centered around the murder of a 17 year old girl in Seattle, and they weave multiple complex stories throughout the narrative.

So tomorrow night we finally get to find out 'Who Killed Rosie Larson' -- which has been the show's tag line for the past two seasons.

In great anticipation for the season finale, I came up with this quick no-photo layout.


Close-up of the journaling:


I love when I remember to make quick pages about whatever stuff I happen to be thinking about right now. 

Supplies Used: Studio Calico June Kit: So Cal, Hexagon Stamp: BananaFish Studios, Alpha Stamp & 'This Week' Stamp: Studio Calico, Washi: Bella Blvd, Overlay: Hambly - Diagonal Alley, Thickers - Amy Tangerine, Ink: Hero Arts - Wet Cement, Soft Pool