Friday, July 13, 2012

Howdy Pardner! A Basically Bare Summer CHA Release!


Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing my first project using the new Basically Bare summer release products!

Today I'm going to be showing off some of the Hats from the Hats & ‘Staches embellie collection.

Each of the hats have their own personality, so I thought I would make cards showing them off. I used the black hats, and chose not to embellish them at all and let them stand on their own. It's a great way to quickly add some dimension to any project.

Bonjour Card
Bonjour Card using the beret.

Hats off to you using the Top Hat.

Howdy Pardner
 Howdy Pardner using the Cowboy Hat.

All cards are 4 1/2" by 5 1/2" and fit into a standard size note card envelope.

Supplies Used: Basically Bare Hats & Stashes, My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline, Lace Washi Tape (Love My Tapes), Paris Book of Labels (Galison), Amy Tan Muse Thickers, October Afternoon 9-5, October Afternoon 9-5 Alphas, Echo Park - Yardsticks

Thanks so much for stopping by!